Chilbirth education blended in your group yoga practice
The benefits of attending my group classes reach far beyond what you can receive by simply modifying your regular yoga practice or attending childbirth classes. Classes are specifically designed to help prepare your body and mind for labor, delivery and motherhood, to sooth common physical and emotional discomforts associated with pregnancy, and to encourage you to explore your options as you journey through this amazing and unique time of your life.
Group prenatal yoga series keep you fit, build your confidence, & widen your support circle
Join us one to three times a week. Classes are held Monday-Thursday night and Saturday morning.
- The exercises are carefully chosen to be safe for mom and baby, to maintain or correct posture and to relieve neck and lower back pain, sciatica symptoms, cramps and other common complaints associated with pregnancy.
- You will learn specialized movements and breathing techniques to be used during labor. Learn to relax at will and to keep a positive outlook while clearing the mind of the stresses associated with pregnancy and motherhood. Deepen the bond with your baby and enjoy support and encouragement from the other students.
- Many lifelong friendships start in prenatal yoga classes!
- Join us one to three times a week.
- Classes are held Monday-Thursday and Saturday morning
"Thanks for all your encouragement, help, and knowledge throughout the prenatal yoga class! I couldn't have done it without your support and everyone else's in the class. I learned so much from the sharing of others' birth stories that I was able to make decisions I was comfortable with for my own labor."
"Thank you, Mimi and warrior mammas, for your love and support and for sharing your stories with me. I miss you all and hope you are just soaking up the blessing of Mimi, her wisdom, and the other mammas in the room"
"Thank you for everything and tell the ladies thank you for me! I have learned so much in the four (6 weeks) sessions I had of yoga and loved talking to and listening to others and their experiences."
"Please tell the girls I miss them and appreciated all of the support throughout the pregnancy. What an incredible support group. Lots of love"