Let your partner discover what Bami Yoga is all about.
Our partner prenatal yoga date night shares mindful yoga postures and massage techniques you can learn and practice together to prepare the body and mind for labor and delivery and to nurture Mom in safe and gentle ways. No previous yoga/massage experience required. Come in loose clothing, ready to breathe, stretch and strengthen mindfully. Mom must be in her second or third trimester to attend this workshop. Please bring a pillow for Mom's comfort.
Learn to communicate clearly and effectively and to nurture each other with partner prental yoga and massage tools
This fun and educational workshop is held every other month on Friday night or Saturday morning/early afternoon.
- Partners too need physical and mental preparation for labor.
- This partner prenatal yoga date night workshop is a smart way to get your partner involved in your pregnancy and to teach them how to support you without making them feel self-conscious
- Partners get to meet other support people and build community, too!
- Most partners get really excited after this class and ask about our next offerings
- We get to play games-so much fun!
- Partners report feeling less stress at work and less physical discomforts after taking this class
- No prior yoga experience necessary
"This class was hands-down the best valentines date we have ever had. It was relaxing, informational, fun, and bonded my husband and me closer together. We loved it!" Also your thoughtful treats at the end just made it that much more special!"
- Ramsey P. 1st time mom
"I loved sharing this class with my husband and he loved the massage part. I felt very connected and supported by my husband after class"
"Now that I've given birth as a first time mom, I'm SOOOO glad I took this class. It was a very special Valentines for us that we'll always remember fondly; but ALSO I don't know what I would have done in labor without my husband doing those hip squeezes you taught us! Seriously! Being able to physically practice before my labor was the best thing we did for my husband to be able to physically help me during labor. Thank you! "