Have fun with baby while getting back in shape with Mommy and Me Yoga
For new moms and babies ages 4 weeks-early crawlers, helps you safely get your body back in shape while interacting and bonding with your new baby. Meet the babies of your prenatal class mates by returning for our postnatal yoga classes, or make new friendships and find support from other moms. Class is 30 min followed by 15 min community time.
- Specific yoga moves help correct imbalances and weaknesses due to pregnancy, labor, and caring for a newborn. Strengthening poses for the abs, pelvic floor and the whole body are weaved throughout the practice. Class ends with a short relaxation.
- Moms can come with or without baby, with the understanding that this will not be a quiet class. Be sure to bring baby's favorite blanket to class.
- Drop-ins are welcome if room available. Physician’s verbal approval to resume exercise is required. It is required that moms have prior yoga experience.
- Update: 10/06/2021-Classes are on hiatus until further notice.
- Classes are held at Creme de la Creme in Frisco on Saturday mornings at 9:45AM. The 6-weeks series is $90 for 6 consecutive classes.
"I absolutely loved the Mommy and Me class. I'm really looking forward to our other classes!" Lena G, 1st time mom"