Covid 19 protocols:
Following local and state health authorities' recommendations:
The CDC lists pregnant people as "high risk": "Although the overall risk of severe illness is low, pregnant people are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 when compared to non-pregnant people." If you have not been fully vaccinated and/or are worried about being exposed to COVID 19, I recommend you attend my online prenatal yoga series.
If you choose to attend in-person classes, you must follow the following COVID-19 protocols:
SELF-SCREEN FOR SYMPTOMS
Do not come to class if ANY of the following applies to you. If you appear to be sick (even if it's just allergies), you will be asked to leave.
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temp greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19. (Must self-quarantine for the 14-day period from last date of exposure.)
Let me know right away if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have attended in-person classes in the last 2 weeks.
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently-bring your favorite hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face (especially eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Remove shoes before entering class.
HONOR PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Doors open 10 min before class. Stay in your car if arriving early.
- Avoid congregating in the building by entering and exiting quickly. Please visit outside (physically distanced).
- Class size is limited to allow for social distancing.
- Please bring bare essentials (keys, water bottle, towel) and leave all else at home.
- Face covering required in the building.
- Wear a face covering in the common areas like the entry, hallways, and bathrooms.
- Face covering may be removed once you are on your mat, with 6 ft+ of distance from others.
- Teacher will not be wearing a mask while teaching class.
- Bring your own yoga mat, yoga blanket, strap, and 2 blocks. Teacher will not be providing supplies to borrow or buy.
- It is recommended that all students sanitize their yoga mat after each class.
- Please bring only what you need to class and keep your personal belongings next to your mat.
- Bring your own water bottle, already filled.
If a student who has attended class in the last 14 days is diagnosed with COVID-19, the rest of the 6 weeks series will be conducted online.