Covid 19 protocols-Updated 6/15/21:
Following local and state health authorities' recommendations:
The CDC lists pregnant people as "high risk": "Although the overall risk of severe illness is low, pregnant people are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 when compared to non-pregnant people." Because my classes are held in a preschool with limited space to social distance, only fully vaccinated students can attend in person classes at this time. If you have not been fully vaccinated, I require you attend my online prenatal yoga series.
If you choose to attend in-person classes, you must follow the following COVID-19 protocols:
Please refrain from visiting the studio if you or a member of your household has a fever or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive, have recently traveled to a hot-spot location, or have been in contact with someone who recently tested positive.
Let me know right away if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have attended in-person classes in the last 2 weeks.
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently-bring your favorite hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face (especially eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Remove shoes before entering class.
- Masks are optional-I trust you are following the most current CDC guidelines
- Teacher is fully vaccinated and will not be wearing a mask.
- Bring your own yoga mat, yoga blanket, strap, 2 blocks, and core exercise ball. Teacher will not be providing supplies to borrow or buy.
- It is recommended that all students sanitize their yoga mat after each class.
- Please bring only what you need to class and keep your personal belongings next to your mat.
- Bring your own water bottle, already filled.