Covid 19 protocols-Updated 8/04/21:
Following local and state health authorities' recommendations:
The CDC lists pregnant people as "high risk": "Although the overall risk of severe illness is low, pregnant people are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 when compared to non-pregnant people." If you have not been fully vaccinated and are worried about being exposed to COVID 19, I recommend you attend my online prenatal yoga series.
Monday 6:30PM prenatal yoga class is held in a preschool after hours and is only for people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Masks are optional and we trust you will follow CDC's guidelines.
Tuesday 6:30PM prenatal yoga class is held in a yoga studio and is open to all. Masks are optional and we trust you will follow CDC's guidelines.
Saturday 9:00AM online (through zoom) prenatal yoga class is open to all and has been very popular since March 2020.
If you choose to attend in-person classes, you must follow the following COVID-19 protocols:
SELF-SCREEN FOR SYMPTOMS
Do not come to class if ANY of the following applies to you.
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temp greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19.
Let me know right away if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have attended in-person classes in the last 2 weeks. If any student/teacher has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and attended class within 2 weeks, class will be transferred online for 2 weeks. The schedule will remain the same.
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently-bring your favorite hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face (especially eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Remove shoes before entering class.
- Masks are optional-I trust you are following the most current CDC guidelines
- Teacher is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will not be wearing a mask.
- Bring your own yoga mat, yoga blanket, strap, core exercise ball, and 2 blocks. Teacher will not be providing supplies to borrow or buy.
- It is recommended that all students sanitize their yoga mat after each class.
- Please bring only what you need to class and keep your personal belongings next to your mat.
- Bring your own water bottle, already filled.